Welcome to the Town Clerk's page! The Town Clerk's Office is staffed by an elected Town Clerk, a Deputy Town Clerk, and a full-time Clerk II who, together, perform a variety of revenue-collecting assignments. Additionally, this office provides Notary Public services. The Town Clerk is the keeper of records and handles questions regarding:
- Absentee Ballots
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Boat Registrations
- Dog Licenses (Dog Licensing FAQ page)
- Elections (Elections page)
- Marriage Certificates (PDF)
- Town Records
- Vehicle Registrations
- Vital Records
- Voter Registration
To learn more about forms, check out our dedicated Town Clerk Forms page.
In an attempt to be helpful, Goffstown Town Clerk information, procedures, and service details have been paraphrased throughout this website. In all circumstances, the applicable RSA and/or NH Administrative Rule shall apply regardless of the phrasing provided herein.
- Dog Licensing FAQ page
- Marriage License Information (PDF) document (marriage licenses can be obtained by appointment only)
- NH State RSA Number 5-C:17 Vital Records Search Policy (PDF)
Boards & Committees
- Records Retention Committee Members page
- Supervisors of the Checklist Members page
Online Registration & Records
You will be charged additional vendor processing convenience fees when registering online.
Vehicle Registration & Estimate
- Online: if you would like to renew your vehicle registration online, check out our Vehicle E-Registration page.
- Online: if you would like to get a vehicle registration estimate, check out our Vehicle E-Registration Estimate page.
- Online: if you would like to renew your dog registration online, check out our Dog E-Registration page.
- Mail: if you would like to register or renew your dog registration by mail, check out our dedicated Town Clerk Forms page.
Online: if you would like to obtain vital records online, check out our Vital Records E-Registration page.