The Library Board of Trustees meets in the third-floor meeting room at the Goffstown Public Library
- on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. for their working meeting,
- and on the third Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. for their monthly business meeting.
Agenda and Minutes
Kathy CoughlinVice Chairperson
Margaret “Happy” BealeTrustee
Goffstown Public Library Board of Trustees Mission Statement
The Library Board of Trustees is the governing board of the Goffstown Public Library and primary advocates for its mission and values. The Library Board of Trustees represents the community to the Library and the Library to the community.
If you are interested in running for an elected seat on the Library Board of Trustees:
- Review the Job Description of a Library Trustee (PDF)
- Review the posted minutes.
- Attend a meeting of the Library Board of Trustees to meet the current Board and get an idea of what is involved.
- If a three-year commitment is too long, consider volunteering for a one-year alternate position.
To contact the trustees, please email the Trustees.
All meetings of the Library Board of Trustees and its committees are open to the public. See our online calendar for dates and times of additional committee meetings.
- Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Trustee's Meeting Minutes
- Building Addition
- Current library policies approved by a vote of the Library Board of Trustees
- Goffstown Public Library Goals, September 2012 (PDF)
- Goffstown Public Library Building Program, 2009 (PDF)
- Goffstown Public Library Strategic Plan, 2022 through 2025 (PDF)