Support Your Library
Since 1909 the Goffstown Public Library has been a community resource, a comfortable place for citizens to access quality materials and programs, and explore issues of local, national and global interest.
Please consider supporting the Goffstown Public Library today.
The Library needs your support to help build and preserve its resources for you, our patrons.
We are proud to offer the newest materials, as well as valued older books, computerized services, and free programs at the Goffstown Public Library. Private support supplements local funding and helps increase the number and variety of services available. There are many ways to support the Goffstown Public Library.
Support the Library, Literacy and Lifelong Learning
Make a Contribution
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today. Every dollar donated to the Library has a lasting impact and monetary donations of any size are appreciated.
Your charitable gifts support the Goffstown Public Library and help buy books and materials, support new technology, events, access, exciting programs and so much more. To donate by check, please print and include the donation form (PDF) with checks mailed to the Library.
For Planned Giving, or donations to the Library Trustees Trust Fund for Growth, please email Library Director Dianne Hathaway at 603-497-2102.
Contributions to honor an achievement or in memory of a loved one are a meaningful way to mark a special occasion or to celebrate a beloved family member, respected friend, or colleague. Remember or honor someone special by putting their name on a gift that will serve citizens for years to come. We are happy to work with you to find the best way to honor your request. Contributors who make a gift of $30 or more may elect to have a bookplate inserted in a new book being added to the Library's collection.
To donate by check, please print and include the Donation Form (PDF) with your check, made payable to: Goffstown Public Library. Please mail to:
Goffstown Public Library
2 High Street
Goffstown, NH 03045
Participation in this program is simple, confidential, and without cost to you. TD Bank will donate a percentage of their profits based on the average annual balance of Goffstown Public Library coded accounts.
- All you need to do is let a teller know you would like to code your accounts for the Goffstown Public Library; our code is A1500, or call TD Bank at 603-497-6000.
- Friends and family can code their accounts for the Goffstown Public Library, too.
- If you are not currently a customer of the bank but want to help, it's easy to open an account. TD Bank will contribute ½% on checking balances and ¼% on savings accounts, money market, CD and IRA balances.
Remember, your account balances are not affected by your enrollment and all contributions are kept strictly confidential.
The Library welcomes your donated books in good condition. Due to space constraints and limited processing resources, the Library is unable to accept all materials offered to us - we cannot accept textbooks or damaged books, VHS cassettes, Reader's Digest condensed books, encyclopedias or magazines, or titles that are dusty, moldy, or in disrepair. Most donated items are sold in book sales that support the Library. In rare cases, our staff may add donated items to the collection. The Library reserves the right to dispose of unsolicited materials in any manner it deems appropriate. Donations are accepted during business hours.
- Volunteer at the Library
- Join the Friends of the Library and become part of our loyal community of supporters.
- Local Business Opportunity - Many library programs depend on local businesses and organizations donating prizes. Summer Reading programs for kids, teens and adults are some of the activities where giveaways are offered to participants. If you are interested in raising awareness of your business by donating prizes (giveaways, gift certificates), we would love to hear from you! Please Email Dianne Hathaway.
Spread the Word
- Get a library card and use it! Take advantage of all the resources, programming and information the library has to offer.
- Sign up for our newsletters to learn about exciting events, upcoming programs, and more.
- Share your passion for the Goffstown Public Library by blogging, sharing and posting about your experiences online and on social media using #goffstownlibrary.
- Follow and subscribe to us on social media:
Thank you for considering the Library as a recipient of your generosity.
For more information on supporting the Goffstown Public Library, please email Library Director Dianne Hathaway.