Parks & Recreation has moved to online registrations for all programs! Please follow the below instructions to register for all programs.
Program registration steps:
- Go to Registration Link @ https://goffstown.recdesk.com/community
- Set up a user profile for you and all family members that will be participating in a program now or in the future
- Wait for approval from the Parks & Recreation Department
- After approval you will receive an email confirming that your online account has beenapproved.
- At this point you are now ready to register for programs as they become available.(WE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING PAPER REGISTRATIONS)
- When registering a child for a program please remember to use their (Participants)name -this is why you need to set up a profile for all family members.
- After you register for a program you will receive an invoice via email.
- Print invoice and return to Parks & Recreation with your payment(payable to Town of Goffstown), either mail or hand deliver (Mailing Address: 16 Main Street,Goffstown, NH 03045)
- If you register for a program that does not have a fee then you will not have to send in the invoice.