CONSERVATION COMMISSION MEETING
AGENDA – WEDNESDAY– JULY 26, 2017
GOFFSTOWN TOWN HALL – 16 MAIN STREET – LOWER LEVEL, ROOM 106 - 7:00 P.M.
Subdivision Review Application of Marc P. Tessier, Jr., Map 5 Lot 93, Wallace Road, Residential-1, for a proposed two (2) lot subdivision, creating one (1) new lot.
Presentation of a Proposed 99 Unit (Four Buildings) Condominium Project, Factory Street, Map 34 Lot 171, Janigan Associates, Zoned: Village Commercial District. A Recommendation is Requested by ZBA for Variance to Build in the Inner 50 ft. Buffer of the WSWC District (Section 13.3 of the Zoning Ordinance) and in the Flood Hazard District (Section 13.2of the Zoning Ordinance) and a Recommendation is Requested by the Planning Board in Regards to Relief to Build within the Outer 50 ft. of the WSWC District.
Correction/Acceptance of the Minutes of June 27, 2017:
- Copy of invoice to Namaske Lake Association from AB Aquatics, Inc. for $4,095.00 for removal of Milfoil in Namaske Lake.
- Copy of email from Finance Director regarding 6 month CD Expiring on August 7, 2017, requesting guidance if the Commission wishes to roll over the CD.
- Copy of the MT Uncanoonuc Hiking Trail Maps by David Pierce.
- Copy of Intent to Cut Permit Application for Map 4 Lots 1, 2 &3, Allen on Worthley Hill Road.
- Copy of Intent to Cut Permit Application for Map 1 Lot 38, Village Water Precinct, Mountain Road.
- NHDES Wetlands & No-site Specific Permit for John Bohan, 7 Channel Lane, Map 19 Lot 11.
- Supply Lines With The Source Newsletter.
- Town & City Magazine.
Board of Selectmen Request a Recommendation for Land Acquisition Review of 1 North Mast Street, Map 34 Lot 106.
Open Space Committee: