GOFFSTOWN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Goffstown Town Hall – Room 106
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Acceptance/Correction of minutes: January 3, 2018
OLD AND NEW BUSINESS
- Chris Norwood, CCIM, President Norwood Group
- Website Update
- EDC Coffee – April 7, 2018 at 10 am
- Billy Sarette’s sign
- Email business owners
2017 – 2018 Goffstown EDC Goals:
- Strive to encourage more business development and expansion on Mast Road in Pinardville, conduct EDC meetings in this part of the community twice a year and schedule time for council members and Economic Development staff to visit every business on Mast Road.
- Address or correct 75% of the EDSAT (Economic Development Self-Assessment Tool) report actions that were recommended for Goffstown by the Northeastern University Dukakis Center for Urban & Regional Policy.
- Support the efforts and initiatives of the Main Street Program, Southern N.H. Planning Commission and the Goffstown Industrial Corporation. Facilitate 3rd party funding for three projects over the next 12 months.