- Budget Committee - GHS - Media Center March 28, 2017 (6:30 pm)(Town Meetings)
- School Board Mtg. - GHS Media Center April 03, 2017 (7:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
- Cemetery Trustees - RM 106 April 04, 2017 (1:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
- ZBA - RM 106 April 04, 2017 (7:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
- ZBA Public Hearing - RM 106 April 04, 2017 (7:00 pm)(Public Hearings)
- EDC - RM 106 April 05, 2017 (6:30 pm)(Town Meetings)
- Board of Selectmen - RM 106 April 10, 2017 (6:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
- Trustees of the Trust Fund RM 106 April 11, 2017 (6:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
- Planning Bd. - RM 106 April 13, 2017 (7:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
- Planning Bd. Public Hearing - RM 106 April 13, 2017 (7:00 pm)(Public Hearings)
- Town Hall - Closed due to Snowstorm March 14, 2017 (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
- Town Election - Postponed to Sat. 3-18-17 March 14, 2017 (7:00 am - 7:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
- Library Human Resources Comm. - 3rd Floor - Library March 15, 2017 (5:30 pm)(Town Meetings)
- Town Election - GHS & Bartlett Elementary School March 18, 2017 (7:00 am - 7:00 pm)(Town Meetings)
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 7:00 pm
CONSERVATION COMMISSION MEETING
AGENDA – WEDNESDAY– MARCH 22, 2017
GOFFSTOWN TOWN HALL – 16 MAIN STREET – LOWER LEVEL, ROOM 106 - 7:00 P.M.
Site Plan Amendment Review Application of VER Enterprises, LLC (Landscape Plus), 234 Daniel Plummer Road, Map 3, Lot 42, Zoned: Commercial, for a proposal to add an additional equipment/material storage area to an existing landscaping business that was approved in 2015 that will cross a wetlands area.
Subdivision Review Application of The Swanson Family Trust, 431 Elm Street, Agricultural/Residential-1, for a proposed three (3) Lot subdivision, zoned: creating two (2) new lots.
Open Space Committee:
Correction/Acceptance of the Minutes of February 21, 2017:
Map 3, Lot 47-3, Vintage Sports Restoration (Automotive Restoration Business) Site Plan Review, 70 Tirrell Hill Road, Bedford, NH. The access to this property is located in Bedford but the lot the business is located on is located in Goffstown. (The applicant has changed the proposed plan to add a 2,400 sq. ft. storage building.)
Want to add the Goffstown Web Calendar to Outlook, Google calendar or another calendar system that supports the iCal format? Now you can! Subscribe now by entering the following URL into your program/service of interest: